March 2, 2010

40+ Alums to attend Anniversary Weekend!

Congratulations, ladies! You have all helped make it possible to surpass the Managing Board and Board of Trustee's expectations for attendance--we now have about 45 ladies registered! Scroll down to see the full list of attendees.

If you haven't quite gotten around to registering yet, there is still time. We will be sending out packets with music and important information this week, so if you'd like to be included in that mass mailing, please register right now! If you are waiting to hear about other possible plans that would conflict with you coming down the weekend of April 9th, but are still thinking of attending, please email vwcanniversary@gmail.com to let us know to keep you in mind.

We are getting so excited for the weekend, and hope you are too!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! That's awesome that so many alumni have registered. I'm really looking forward to the VWC Anniversary Weekend/Concert next month. Can't wait to see you ladies and sing together in C'ville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to the concert. However, I need to change my registration--how do I do that? I was hoping to sing but I'm not going to be able to get down to C'ville until Saturday night (family reasons).

    ReplyDelete